Do you suffer from an anxiety disorder or panic attacks? My name is Jameel and I am the author of this site. I am not a doctor or therapist... I am just a regular guy with anxiety.
I designed this site to share the tips that have helped me with my anxiety disorder throughout the years. Have you been dealing with anxiety for awhile? You are not alone! I too have dealt with symptoms of anxiety for over 15 years. I understand what you are going through and I am here to help.
The goal of this site is to give you easy access to practical advice that you can put to use right away.
With that said, I want you to know that I am NOT here to sell you anything whatsoever.
Over the years I have encountered helpful suggestions that have aided me greatly and I am confident will help you too! If you deal with anxiety or if one of your loved ones does, you will find advice for both situations.
Feel free to read my own personal experience ... I am an open book. But for now, let's focus on YOU and your anxiety. I have been there and know what it's like when your anxiety is completely out of control and
you feel like you are losing your mind! The worst thing is that you feel that you can do nothing about it… Well, I'm here to encourage you, KEEP ON TRYING, don't give up. It's not easy but it can be done… you CAN learn to cope and feel somewhat normal again….
Relax and BREATHE, you have come to the right place! :-)
* Do you have a general anxious feeling all the time and obsessive thoughts for no good reason?
* Do you have panic attacks- also called anxiety attacks- that prevent you from really enjoying life?
* Do your social anxiety cause you to avoid situations with your friends and family yet you can´t seem to control them?
* Has a traumatic event left you paralyzed emotionally or even depressed?
If you can relate to any of the above you will find the information here to be VERY helpful.
* If you have anxiety attacks, you will learn ways not only to ride them out but you might even lessen or even eliminate them all together.
* If you suffer from generalized anxiety disorder, you will learn ways to change your thinking and lower your overall level of anxiety.
* If social anxiety symptoms are holding you back, you will find techniques to help minimize your fear of failure and boost your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Don't let it hold you back any longer! Having anxiety is not the end of the world. It is something that you CAN learn to cope with! It may take some time and determination, but you CAN DO IT!
Some of our topics at a glance:
Stop Anxiety: How to get off the "treadmill" of obsessional thinking. This site developed by someone who has dealt with anxiety.
Find out what triggers depersonalization and how to NOT let it control you.
Here you will find some information on panic anxiety attacks and much more.
What is Generalized Anxiety Disorder and what can I do about it?
Why do I get so nervous around people??? Get to the root of your social anxiety.
When phobias have a grip on you and they don't want to let go....
What is going on physically and mentally when you have anxiety?
What are the options for anxiety and depression treatment?
What herbs can help out?
Here you will find some anxiety self help techniques to help with anxiety attacks and to reduce anxiety in general.
Anticipatory Anxiety - Break the cycle right from the very start.
Controlling negative feelings plays a big role in attacking anxiety and depression.
Find out what you should NOT do...
Find practical advice on recognizing the signs of child anxiety.
Your Story: What our visitors have found to be helpful for their anxiety.